Evergreen Education Group
Full-time Project Research Analyst
The Evergreen Education Group provides field and market research, consulting, and advisory services related to K-12 online, blended, and digital learning to US-based school districts, state agencies, foundations, companies, and non-profit organizations. We are seeking an experienced professional with knowledge of the field, and excellent research, writing, analytical, and presentation skills to join Evergreen in a full-time position.
The Project Research Analyst will support a wide variety of Evergreen projects including both project research/analysis and project development/execution. The successful applicant will be responsible for and/or support other Evergreen staff on projects similar to the following:
· Case studies similar to these
· Support for program planning for the Digital Learning Annual Conference.
The successful candidate will:
1) Work with a small team to deliver on projects like those above with well-defined collaborative roles.
2) Manage client relations related to project delivery.
3) Lead the research, analysis, and writing for extensive studies.
4) Hire and manage contractors to execute sub-elements of these projects.
5) Manage a graphics professional to design reports consistent with Evergreen standards and project goals.
This position requires approximately 25-33% travel.
The successful candidate will:
· Demonstrate deep knowledge of the field of K-12 online, blended, and digital learning in the United States, primarily in public schools but ideally also in private schools.
· Have led research, analysis, and writing of studies similar to Evergreen reports.
· Be comfortable with basic statistical concepts.
· Be capable of facilitating meetings and focus groups of teachers, administrators, and other experienced educators and other professionals.
· Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google docs, and have the ability to learn new tech systems such as basic website editing in Squarespace.
· Demonstrate ability to convey complex concepts in a clear, concise and logical manner.
· Demonstrate strong critical thinking skills, including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess and prioritize competing interests.
Additional qualifications that will support a candidate’s application but are not required include:
· Teaching experience, in online, blended, or mainstream schools.
· A graduate degree in a related field.
Evergreen is based in Durango, Colorado. This is a remote position and may be based anywhere in the United States.
Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Cover letter and resume or LinkedIn Profile to Lauren Vashaw (email@example.com) with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use your cover letter to explain the ways in which your experience and knowledge are a fit for this position, in as much detail as you feel is appropriate.
Position will remain open until filled. This job posting will remain on the Evergreen website home page for as long as we are accepting resumes. If you have found this posting via a channel other than the Evergreen website and don’t see the job listed, we are no longer accepting resumes.